MEAT PACKIN' HEAT

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Destroyer # 111

James Mullaney, Kicks off his run of Destroyers with a reminder that Shiva dwells inside of the Master of Sinanju and the Destroyer of Worlds will pretty much conquer all who oppose. The Pythia is an interesting villain for our favorite thick wrist, eyes of death, chinos wearing, technologically challenged, super sun source chopping and kicking hero. I like the way James paces the books he writes. He masterfully handles the chore of filling in new readers about CURE and Remo. I also like his sense of humor, he has a great handle on the Chiun and Remo exchanges and the myths and wisdom of Sinanju.  I suggest his Destroyers which run from 111 to 131 as some of the best. He has a much better record for me anyway of writing a very good book every time. I didn't find that to be the case with Will Murray's run.

No comments: