MEAT PACKIN' HEAT

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Killer Baloney CLASSIC...Mike Tyson's - Punch Out


Beyond classic...actually. Played the hell out of this game all through the years. One of my absolute favorites for the original Nintendo Entertainment System.

You can see this and hear Mike's squeaky voice trash talking you.

The Characters in the game are all fun and a real pleasure to beat the hell out of.
Bald Bull is one of my favorites. I love the look on his face when you bang that gut as he hops at you in his little knockout strut.

In your corner and out training on the streets of New York City is Fat Albert. I want to beat the hell out of him sometimes when he tells me to call the NES help line.

After whipping every bodies ass you end up with the king of the uppercuts himself. Scary ass Mike Tyson. He is tough but you can do it...call the NES help line.

Surprise Bitch...hell yeah.

No comments: