MEAT PACKIN' HEAT

Thursday, February 28, 2013

GUERRILLA GAMES : KILLZONE - PS2


KILL THEM !!!! is screamed through the haze and fog of gunfire and explosive smoke. KILL THEM !!!!
It's yelled to the point that ...I want to kill them...yes.  This is just a game, but killing is what it's all about.

After a while of single play you get a team mate and then another until there are 4. 

They are pretty much useless and annoying. Luger tells you to be quite and stay low ....to the point of...well , I admit it. I shot her in the head. sigh ...still didn't shut her up.

The game play is good and the missions not too tough. I like the guns you get and it's a lot of fun trying to increase your headshot count.

Killzone is a good PS2 game, it's spawned sequels and is still going. I say play the original. It's a keeper.

No comments: